ANGEL FOOD CUPCAKES WITH WHIPPED CREAM AND BERRIES RECIPE …
Set aside that cumbersome angel food cake pan and make this lighter-than-air dessert in cupcake form, instead. Topped with vanilla bean whipped cream and fresh berries, this is a truly heavenly treat.
Provided by: Bree Hester
Total time: 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
|1 box Betty Crocker™ white angel food cake mix|
|1 1/3 cups water|
|1 cup heavy whipping cream, well chilled|
|2 tablespoons granulated sugar|
|2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste|
|1 cup fresh raspberries|
|1 cup fresh blueberries|
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 30 to 36 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix and water with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed 1 minute. Pour batter into muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake 12 to 20 minutes or until cupcakes are golden brown and cracks on top feel dry. Remove from muffin cups to cooling rack. Cool.
- In medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on medium-high speed until slightly thickened. Reduce speed; beat in granulated sugar and vanilla bean paste. Increase speed; beat mixture until stiff peaks form. Spoon whipped cream into decorating bag fitted with large star tip.
- Pipe whipped cream on top of cooled cupcakes; garnish with berries. Sprinkle tops with powdered sugar.
Calories 90 , Carbohydrate 15 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1/2 , Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 130 mg, Sugar 11 g, TransFat 0 g
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE – BETTYCROCKER.COM
We named this recipe “Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies,” because it’s got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it’s a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that’s been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks.
Provided by: Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total time: 1 hours 30 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
|2 1/4 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 cup butter, softened|
|3/4 cup granulated sugar|
|3/4 cup packed brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla|
|2 cups semisweet chocolate chips|
|1 cup coarsely chopped nuts, if desired|
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat softened butter and sugars with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon about 1 minute or until fluffy, scraping side of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Stir in flour mixture just until blended (dough will be stiff). Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Store covered in airtight container.
Calories 120 , Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 1 , Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, Saturated Fat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 85 mg, Sugar 10 g, TransFat 0 g