BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE LOADED CHICKEN | HOME FRESH IDEAS
If you’re anything like me, you love chicken. And if you’re also like me, you love finding new and interesting ways to cook chicken. So when I came across the Blackstone Griddle Loaded Chicken or flat top chicken recipes, I knew I had to try it. This dish is chicken breasts that are loaded with cheese, bacon, and other delicious toppings, then cooked on a griddle. It’s the perfect meal for a lazy Sunday afternoon, or any day when you’re craving something cheesy and delicious.
Provided by: Smallrecipe
Categories: Main Meal
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|2 boneless skinless chicken breast (cut horizontally to make 4 chicken breasts)|
|2 slices bacon|
|1/2 cup mushrooms (fresh or frozen)|
|4 tablespoons honey mustard|
|1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded )|
|Butter (for oiling griddle (can use olive oil))|
- Start by heating the Blackstone to medium-high heat. Once hot, melt butter on the griddle. Add thin pieces of chicken and cook for 7 minutes then turn. Cook for an additional 8-10 minutes or until the chicken reaches 160 degrees F.
- While the chicken is cooking, begin cooking the bacon. Cook until crispy and set aside until the chicken is done.
- While the bacon is cooking, add some more butter to the Blackstone and add mushrooms. Flip as needed until they reach the desire texture, about 10 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey mustard to each chicken breast. Add 1/4 of the mushrooms and 1/4 of the bacon to each chicken breast. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of shredded cheese. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
- Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve.
Calories 217 kcal, Carbohydrate 7 g, Protein 19 g, Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 327 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 3 g, UnsaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 serving
Frequently Asked Question:
- What kind of chicken should I use? You can use any kind of chicken for this recipe, but we recommend using boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- How do you store leftovers? When it comes to leftovers, the options are endless. You can store them in the fridge, freezer, or even in your pantry. But how you store them will depend on what type of leftovers you have. If you have cooked chicken that you want to save for later, you can store it in the fridge for up to four days. If you have cooked chicken that you want to freeze, you can store it in the freezer for up to six months. And if you have raw chicken that you want to cook later, you can store it in the fridge for up to two days. When storing leftovers, always make sure they are covered tightly so they don’t dry out or get contaminated. And be sure to label and date everything so you know when it was made and how long it will last.
The Blackstone Griddle Loaded Chicken is a great choice for a quick and easy meal. The bbq chicken on blackstone griddle is juicy and tender, and the flavor is amazing. The griddle makes it easy to cook the chicken evenly, and the loaded toppings make it a complete meal. This chicken is a great option for a quick and easy weeknight meal. Also, you can choose other chicken recipes like chicken teriyaki on blackstone or chicken wings on a blackstone.