The Cactus Cooler shot is the perfect summer drink to get the party started. If you like this you might also like the The Cactus Cooler Cocktail
Provided by: drinklab_pp8qvo
Total time: 3 minutes
Prep time: 3 minutes
|.5 Cup Energy Soda (Red Bull)|
|.75 oz Mandarin Vodka|
|.75 Oz Peach Schnapps|
|1 oz Orange Juice|
- In a shot glass add Mandarin Vodka and Peach Schnapps.
- In a glass add 1/2 a can of energy soda and a space of orange juice.
- Drop the shot glass into your glass and drink.
Calories 174 kcal, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 0.2 g, Fat 0.1 g, Saturated Fat 0.01 g, Sodium 50 mg, Fiber 0.1 g, Sugar 21 g, UnsaturatedFat 0.02 g, ServingSize 1 serving
In a lowball glass pour Red Bull and add orange juice on top. Next in a shot glass add mandarin vodka and peach schnapps. Drop the shot glass into the glass and serve.
Provided by: Make me a cocktail
Total time: 4 minutes
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
|7.5ml Peach Schnapps|
|Dash Orange Juice|
|120ml Red Bull|
|22.5ml Mandarin Vodka|
- In a lowball glass pour Red Bull and add orange juice on top.
- Next in a shot glass add mandarin vodka and peach schnapps.
- Drop the shot glass into the glass and serve.
Cactus Cooler Tequila Cocktail is a blend of smooth artisan tequila with orange, tangerine, lime, and cranberry juice with a touch of triple sec and finished off with lemon-lime soda.
Provided by: Rebecca Hubbell
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
|1 ounces tequila|
|1 ounce orange juice|
|1/2 ounce tangerine juice|
|1/2 ounce lime juice|
|1 1/2 ounces cranberry juice|
|1/2 ounce triple sec|
|4 ounces lemon-lime soda|
- Add ice, tequila, juices, and triple sec to a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Pour into a tall glass, add the lemon-lime soda and garnishes. Serve with a straw.
Calories 197 kcal, Carbohydrate 27 g, Sodium 14 mg, Sugar 25 g, ServingSize 1 serving