Let’s face it, winter can be a tough time. But what could be more warming than a hot drink on a cold day? And what’s better than a hot drink made with your favorite coffee? If you’re looking for a delicious and easy way to make your own café mocha, you’re in luck! This drink is perfect for those cold winter days. Here’s how to make it.
How to make Caffe Mocha
- 1 cup of coffee
- 1 bar of chocolate
- 1 cup of milk
- Whipped cream or chocolate sauce, for serving
1. Start by measuring out 1 cup of coffee.
2. In a saucepan, heat the coffee on medium heat until hot.
3. Add 1 cup of heavy cream to the coffee.
4. Let the mixture simmer for about 5 minutes.
5. Add 1 cup of chocolate chips to the mixture.
6. Stir the mixture until the chocolate chips are melted.
7. Serve the café mocha hot and enjoy!