I found this in a magazine and it is one of my son’s favourites. Quick to prepare. (I had to estimate the amount of noodles.)
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 serving(s)
|2 tablespoons butter (divided)|
|3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in bite size pieces|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic salt|
|1/2 teaspoon paprika|
|1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms|
|1 small onion, diced|
|1 garlic clove, minced|
|1 (10 ounce) can condensed mushroom soup (can use reduced fat)|
|1/2 cup milk|
|4 cups hot cooked egg noodles|
- In large skillet, melt 1 tbsp butter and brown the chicken pieces.
- Season to taste with garlic salt and paprika. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp butter to pan and saute onion, garlic and mushrooms until golden.
- Add soup, milk and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Return chicken to the pan, reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or til chicken is heated through and no longer pink inside.
- Serve over egg noodles.
Calories 468.4, Fat 16.8, Saturated Fat 6.5, Cholesterol 122.6, Sodium 676.4, Carbohydrate 49.6, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 3, Protein 29.4