Enjoy bread again: These 4-ingredient cauliflower sandwich thins take minutes to prepare, and contain fewer toxins than prepackaged keto breads.
Yield: Serves 8
|3 cups riced cauliflower|
|2 pastured eggs|
|1/2 cup blanched almond flour|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|Optional: Your favorite herbs and spices, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Dollop 2 heaped tablespoons of the cauliflower mixture onto a lined baking tray and use your hands to mold and shape the mixture into a round circle, similar to a fritter. Repeat this process until all of the mixture has been used. You should make 8 rounds total.
- Place the trays in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip each round over. Return trays too the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve with your favorite fillings, or cool and store in a covered container in the fridge.
ServingSize per serving, Calories 70, Fat 5g