If you love cheese and pasta, then you’re in for a real treat with these cheesy pasta recipes! From classic dishes like macaroni and cheese to more unique recipes like shrimp scampi, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. And the best part is that these recipes are all pretty easy to make. So whether you’re a beginner cook or a seasoned pro, you’ll be able to whip up these dishes in no time.
Product by: Smallrecipe.com
Categories: Main Meal
- 500 g (5 cups) Pasta We used Spiralini, however Penne, Fusilli, Shells, Farfalle, Rigatoni, Cavatappi will work fine.
- 3 ½ tablespoon Butter
- 2 ½ tablespoon Plain Flour
- 500 ml (2 ¼cups) Semi Skimmed Milk or full fat milk
- 160 g (1 ½ cup) Medium or Mature Cheddar grated
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 100 g (1 cup) Medium or Mature Cheddar grated
- 50 g (½ cup) Parmesan optional if like a strong cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
Cook pasta to packet instructions. Meanwhile, prepare the cheese sauce.
500 g (5 cups) Pasta.
Melt butter in a pan, add the flour stir for 2 mins until smooth.3 ½ tablespoon Butter,2 ½ tablespoon Plain Flour.
Gradually add milk 100ml( ½ cup) at a time whisking until smooth before adding the next 100 ml.Once all milk added, bring to boil then lower to simmer. Add salt & pepper and stir for 5 minutes.500 ml (2 ¼cups) Semi Skimmed Milk,Salt & Pepper to taste.
Turn heat off and add grated cheese stir through until melted.160 g (1 ½ cup) Medium or Mature Cheddar.
Drain & add cooked pasta to the cheese sauce, stir through.500 g (5 cups) Pasta.
Top with more grated cheese. Pop in the oven for 20 minutes, until cheese has melted and is just starting to turn golden.100 g (1 cup) Medium or Mature Cheddar,50 g (½ cup) Parmesan.
Saturated Fat: 15g
Vitamin A: 727IU
Vitamin C: 1mg
Popular cheesy pasta recipes:
Creamy cheesy pasta: Creamy cheesy pasta is a delicious and easy pasta dish, you can’t go wrong with one of these cheesy recipes. From classic macaroni and cheese to more unique dishes like pumpkin lasagna, there’s something for everyone. And best of all, they’re all made with just a few simple ingredients. So whether you’re in the mood for cozy comfort food or something a little more adventurous, one of these recipes is sure to hit the spot.
Cheese pasta sauce: This cheese pasta sauce is the perfect addition to your next Italian dinner. Made with just a few simple ingredients, it comes together in no time. And it’s so versatile – you can use any kind of cheese you like. So whether you’re looking for a classic mozzarella sauce or something a little more adventurous, this recipe is sure to please.
Tips to cook cheese pasta:
Here are a few tips to make your cheesy pasta even better and easier:
1. Use high-quality cheese. This will make all the difference in terms of flavor. Opt for sharp cheddar, Parmesan, or Gruyere.
2. Cook the pasta in salted water. This will help it to retain its flavor and prevent it from sticking together.
3. Be careful not to overcook the pasta. It should be al dente or cooked through but still firm to the bite. Overcooked pasta will be mushy and won’t hold up as well to the sauce.
These cheesy pasta recipes are sure to please anyone’s palate. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy meal or something a little more indulgent, these recipes have got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Get cooking!