Christmas Popcorn is an easy delicious treat made with kettle corn, cake mix, white chocolate, and sprinkles!
Provided by: Smallrecipe
Total time: 60 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
|12 cups kettle corn1 (room temperature)|
|½ cup white cake mix powder|
|16 oz. white chocolate (melted)|
|½ cup sprinkles|
|1 cup chocolate candies2|
- In a very large bowl, stir popcorn and cake mix together.
- Microwave the chocolate on 30-second intervals in a microwave-safe bowl until melted and smooth, stirring between each one.
- Then, stir the melted chocolate into the popcorn bowl, reserving a little for the topping.
- Add in sprinkles and chocolate candies and stir until well mixed, spread popcorn out on a large pan that’s been lined with parchment paper or wax paper.3
- Drizzle remaining melted white chocolate over the popcorn and top with extra holiday sprinkles.
- Let sit for 30 to 45 minutes, then package up in airtight containers or consume immediately.
Calories 440 kcal, Carbohydrate 60 g, Protein 6 g, Fat 21 g, Saturated Fat 12 g, Cholesterol 13 mg, Sodium 64 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 47 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CHRISTMAS POPCORN WITH M&MS AND MARSHMALLOWS
This festive Christmas popcorn is amazing! Red, green, and white with Christmas M&Ms and marshmallow drizzle! So easy to make and so addictive! Perfect for holiday parties!
Provided by: Smallrecipe.com
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
|10 cups popped popcorn|
|3 tbsp butter|
|3 cups mini marshmallows|
|1 cup Christmas M&Ms|
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add mini marshmallows and stir until the marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat.
- Put popcorn in a large bowl. Pour the melted marshmallows over the popcorn and toss to coat.
- Lay the parchment paper on the counter. Put popcorn on parchment paper in a single layer. Sprinkle M&Ms over the popcorn.
- Let the popcorn cool completely, then break it into pieces and serve.
Calories 187 kcal, Carbohydrate 29 g, Protein 2 g, Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 48 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 18 g, ServingSize 1 serving
- First of all, if you’re using any kind of topping on your popcorn, make sure it’s completely cooled and dry before storing. Otherwise, you run the risk of the topping melting or getting moldy.
- Another important tip is to store your popcorn in an airtight container. This will help to keep it fresh and crunchy for longer. If you’re not planning on eating all of the popcorn at once, you can also store it in individual bags or containers so that you can grab a handful whenever you want.
- Finally, make sure to store your popcorn in a cool, dry place. If it gets too warm, the popcorn will start to go stale and lose its flavor. So keep it stored in a cupboard or pantry away from any heat sources.
What is the best kind of popcorn to use?
For this recipe, you’ll want to use plain popped popcorn. No need for any butter or flavoring – the M&Ms and marshmallows will take care of that!
Can I use a different type of candy?
Sure! If you’re not a fan of M&Ms, feel free to use another type of chocolate candy. And if you’re not into marshmallows, you could try using mini pretzels or even chopped up nuts. Just be creative and have fun with it!
How long will this popcorn last?
It’s that time of year again! The time when Christmas cookies are baking in the oven and the smell of cinnamon fills the air. But what about those who don’t like Christmas cookies? For them, there’s Christmas popcorn! This delicious treat is made with M&Ms, marshmallows, and popcorn. It’s the perfect snack for holiday movie marathons and gift wrapping sessions.
Christmas popcorn is a festive and fun treat that’s perfect for the holiday season! This recipe features M&Ms and marshmallows for a delicious and kid-friendly snack.