Provided by: SmallRecipe.com
|2 Club steak|
|1 ½ tbsp.. butter|
|¼ cup butter, melted|
|1 ½ tbsp. Parsley|
|½ tsp dried tarragon or basil|
|1 ½ tbsp.. vegetable oil|
- Season steaks with paprika, salt and pepper on both sides.
- Dust with flour.
- Heat butter and oil in a skillet and brown steak over medium heat on both sides (about 3 minutes per side, depending on your cooking preference).
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour over steaks.
From Mom’s notebooks. Calorie count will reflect the full amount of the marinade, even though most of it will be left behind. Marinade can be frozen and reused for up to a year.
Total time: 6 hours 16 minutes
Prep time: 6 hours
Cook time: 16 minutes
Yield: 4 serving(s)
|4 Delmonico steaks, 1 1/2-inch thick (aka club steaks)|
|1 1/2 cups pure olive oil|
|3/4 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce|
|2 tablespoons mustard powder|
|2 teaspoons salt|
|1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper|
|1/2 cup wine vinegar|
|1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder|
|1/3 cup lemon juice|
- Combine marinade ingredients in large zip top bag. Add steaks. Press out as much air as possible and seal. Refrigerate 2-6 hours, turning several times.
- Drain steak from marinade and bring to room temperature. Grill or broil 6-8 minutes on each side.
Calories 798.8, Fat 82.7, Saturated Fat 11.3, Cholesterol 0, Sodium 4350.7, Carbohydrate 11.8, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 3.8, Protein 7.5