The cod liver is a great compliment to alcoholic beverage due to its high fat content.
Total time: 10 minutes
|Cod liver 1 can|
|Egg 3 pieces|
|Green onions 1 bunch|
|Lemon 1 pieces|
|Bread 1 to taste|
- 1. Pour off the oil from canned cod liver; mash the liver with a fork.
- 2. Boil eggs hard; mash the peeled eggs with a fork.
- 3. Chop the onion. Combine all the ingredients.
- 4. Add the lemon juice to the paste, stir. Spread the paste over toast or fried bread. Dress with lemon slices.
Delicious "salad" made from canned cod liver, cheese and eggs. Lots of vitamin A, D and Omega 3.
Provided by: SmallRecipe.com
Prep time: 6 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
|1 Canned Cod Liver ((in its own oil))|
|Butter ((20 grams))|
|Garlic Powder , Black Pepper|
- Boil water and cook the eggs for 6-7 minutes. Peel the eggs, and then smash them with a fork.
- While the eggs are still hot, add butter, grated cheese, black pepper, and garlic. Mix and smash everything well.
- Add the cod liver and a little bit of its oil to the bowl. Smash and mix everything together. Let the salad cool in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Ready to serve!
Calories 450 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving