CLASSIC COLD-CUT SUB SANDWICHES
If you’re looking for a delicious lunch option that won’t break the bank, you should check out some of our classic cold-cut sandwiches! Our selection includes classics like the ham and cheese, turkey and bacon, and tuna and ham, and we even have a vegetarian option for those who want something a little different. Plus, all of our sandwiches are made with fresh, quality ingredients, so you can be sure that you’re getting a great bite at a great price
What are the five types of cold-cut sandwiches?
The five types of cold sandwiches are:
1. Peanut butter and jelly
2. Ham and cheese
3. Turkey and cheese
4. Tuna fish
5. Egg salad
How to make a cold-cut sandwich
Provided by: Ricardocuisine
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 serving(s)
|4 10-inch (25 cm) submarine buns|
|1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise|
|1/2 lb (225 g) mild provolone cheese, sliced|
|1 lb (450 g) mixed cold cuts (such as ham, mortadella, smoked turkey, capicollo)|
|2 tomatoes, sliced|
|2 cups (120 g) iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced|
|1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced|
|1/2 red onion, thinly sliced|
|2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil|
|1 tbsp (15 ml) red wine vinegar|
|1/8 tsp dried oregano|
- Classic Cold-Cut Sub Sandwiches
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine mortadella, prosciutto, salami, provolone, oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, oregano, and pepper in a large bowl; toss to coat.
- Grill bread for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until toasted.
- Divide the mortadella mixture evenly among bread slices.
ITALIAN COLD-CUT SUB SANDWICH – MY FOOD AND FAMILY
This Italian Cold-Cut Sandwich is the perfect blend of flavor and texture. The crusty bread pairs perfectly with the savory meats and the sharp, creamy cheese. The vegetables add a fresh crunch and the dressing ties it all together.
How to make an Italian Cold-Cut Sub Sandwich
Provided by: My Food and Family
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
|4 slices of whole wheat bread, toasted|
|2 Tbsp. KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil|
|2 large slices of tomato|
|1/4 cup sliced cucumbers|
|2 lettuce leaves|
|12 slices OSCAR MAYER Natural Slow Roasted Turkey Breast|
|4 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Natural Smoked Uncured Bacon|
- Start by carefully cutting your sub buns in half horizontally (but still leaving the two halves intact), then scoop out some of the interior bread, so you create a little “valley” for the cheese, cold cuts and veggies. If you want to separate the two halves of the sub bun, go for it!
- Whisk together a homemade vinaigrette (made from olive oil, red wine vinegar, basil, oregano and crushed red pepper flakes) and generously brush each sub bun. Then layer the provolone cheese onto the bottom buns.
- The slices I used were round, so I just cut them in half so they would fit nicely on the buns.
- Top the cheese with plenty of delicious Italian cold cuts.
- I like to place the tomatoes last. I feel it kind of locks everything in place. Brush those tomatoes with more vinaigrette and give them a little salt and black pepper sprinkle.
- All left to do is close the sandwiches up, cut them in half (if you like) and dig in!
- Layer on shredded lettuce, sliced red onion and pickled banana peppers.
Calories 310, Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 990 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 22 g
WHY WE LOVE THESE ITALIAN COLD-CUT SUB SANDWICHES
These Italian cold-cut sub sandwiches are so easy to make and delicious! The perfect lunch or dinner option when you are short on time.
- I have fond memories of when my hubby and I were dating.
- These homemade subs can be made in about 10 minutes.
- They are hearty, satisfying, and delicious! You can customize them to taste with whatever cold cuts and veggies you enjoy best.
If you’re looking for a delicious and hearty sandwich, try a cold-cut sub sandwich! It’s a great way to enjoy a variety of meats and cheeses, and it’s perfect for a quick and easy meal. If you’re looking for a classic cold-cut sub, try one with ham, turkey, and cheese. Alternatively, you could also try a vegetarian version with avocado, tomato, and olive oil. Whatever you choose, make sure to enjoy a delicious and delicious cold-cut sub sandwich!