PEACHES AND CREAM COCKTAIL WITH CROWN ROYAL PEACH
Hello everyone! This is an introductory blog post for a cocktails made with peach crown royal that I will be sharing with you soon. In the meantime, I wanted to answer the question of what the drink is called. The drink is called a “Crown Royal Peach Cocktail.”
Provided by: Smallrecipe
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
|1 ounce Crown Royal Peach|
|1 1/2 ounces Peach Schnapps|
|3 ounces cream soda|
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Add the Crown Royal peach and Peach Schnapps.
- Top with cream soda.
- Add a cherry for garnish. Sip and enjoy!
Calories 252.77, Fat 0.36, Saturated Fat 0.06, Carbohydrate 46.61, Fiber 3.37, Sugar 41.48, Protein 1.74, Sodium 16.7, Cholesterol 0.
Top best drinks to make crown peach recipes:
1. Crown Royal Peaches And Cream Whiskey Drink.
2. Crown Peach Tea.
3. Crown Royal Peach Shooters.
4. Crown Royal Peach And Sprite.
5. Crown Royal Peach Mimosa.
6. Sparkling Crown Peach Cocktail.
7. Crown Royal Peach Beach Drink.
- When it comes to mixology, there are a few key things to keep in mind if you want your drink to be extra delicious. First, always use ripe peaches for this cocktail – they’ll provide the perfect sweetness and flavor. Second, make sure your cream is fresh – whipping your own is always best. And finally, don’t skimp on the Crown Royal Peach – it’s what makes this cocktail so special.
- With these simple tips in mind, you’re guaranteed to make a killer peach cocktail that everyone will love. So go ahead and give it a try – your taste buds will thank you!
If you’re looking for a refreshing cocktail with a sweet twist, try this peach and cream cocktail mix with Crown Royal Peach. The smooth, sweet flavors of the peach and cream come together perfectly in this drink, making it a great choice for a summer evening.
See also :