How to make cinnamon apple chips in an air fryer.
Provided by: SmallRecipe.com
Total time: 37 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 22 minutes
|3 medium or 5 small apples|
|2 tablespoons of sugar|
|1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon|
|2 tablespoons of oil|
- Use a mandolin or a knife to slice apples into thin slices. Lay on parchment paper.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Spray the apple slices with oil and sprinkle cinnamon sugar on them. Flip them over and repeat.
- Bake the apple chips with air fryer for 20 minutes at 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Shake the basket every 5 minutes. Once the cinnamon sugar apple chips look dry, increase the temperature to 325 degrees and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove the air fried apple chips and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes to continue to dry.
Calories 125.22, Fat 4.90, Saturated Fat 0.34, Carbohydrate 22.38, Fiber 3.67, Sugar 17.11, Protein 0.38, Sodium 1.41, Cholesterol 0.00
How to dehydrate apple slices?
Dry the Apple Slices. Place the trays of apple slices into the dehydrator. Set the temperature for 130 F. Turn on the dehydrator and dry the apples until they have a leathery or crispy texture (depending on how you like them). This takes approximately 12 hours.
Do you add sugar to cinnamon apples for dehydrating?
Do you add sugar with the cinnamon apples? Almost any apple will work for dehydrating. My favorite is Honeycrisp apples. No, I do not add sugar but you can if you prefer.
How do you make apple crisp with cinnamon and sugar?
Cinnamon and sugar shaker (if you don’t have one you can mix it in a bowl and pinch it to sprinkle it on the apples. I use about 75% cinnamon/25% sugar mixture) First, wash the apples. You do not need to blanch them. You will need to peel, core, and slice them thinly.
How do you make cinnamon applesauce?
Cinnamon and sugar shaker (if you don’t have one you can mix it in a bowl and pinch it to sprinkle it on the apples. I use about 75% cinnamon/25% sugar mixture) First, wash the apples. You do not need to blanch them.