Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole is the perfect easy weeknight meal! Just 10 minutes of prep for a family-friendly, comforting pasta dish that everyone will love!
This casserole is one of our all-time favorite easy dinners! It’s packed with flavor but comes together quickly and easily. The best part is that it can be made ahead of time and popped in the oven when you’re ready to eat.
If you’re looking for an easy, satisfying meal that the whole family will love, look no further than this Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole!
How to make Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole
This comfort food is easy to prepare, and you don’t have to boil the pasta. Here’s how to cook this chicken alfredo casserole.
- 16-ounce uncooked rotini pasta
- 22 oz jar Alfredo sauce
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Fresh chopped herbs such as parsley, oregano, and basil
- Preheat the oven to 425F (220C).
- Combine the uncooked pasta, flavorful Alfredo sauce, chicken, chicken stock, and minced garlic in a large dish.
- Cover it with aluminum foil and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Uncover and check to see if the pasta is al dente.
- Then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over it.
- Bake uncovered for about 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Take it out and garnish it with freshly chopped herbs.