If you are feeling super tired and weathered, drink Golden Eagle. These are fantastic weekend mornings, with some cinnamon toast or banana peanut butter pancakes on the side.
Provided by: SmallRecipe.com
Total time: 6 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 minutes
|¾ cup of milk|
|¼ cup of half and half|
|1 tbsp vanilla syrup/ caramel syrup|
|1 tbsp caramel sauce|
|Double shot espresso|
|Caramel sauce to drizzle|
|½ cup ice|
|1 Measuring cup|
|1 Mixing cup|
- Add milk and a half and a half: Take a mixing glass and pour ¾ cup of milk and ¼ cup of half and half.
- Add vanilla syrup: 1 tbsp vanilla syrup with the milk mix.
- Add caramel-mixed espresso: Pour the caramel-mixed espresso into the cup. And stir them.
- Add ice cubes: Now, take some ice cubes and add them inside the glass.
- Top with cream and caramel drizzle: Put some whipped cream on top and some caramel drizzle.
- Serve the drink: Serve this lip-smackingly sweet treat immediately, and enjoy it with friends.
Calories 780 cal