Fatty fish like salmon can help you burn fat. This kind of fish is also high in omega-3 fatty acids, vital for a healthy heart. Here’s an easy salmon recipe that you can whip up with minimal prep and cooking effort.
Salmon is one of the best proteins out there, and I would definitely choose it over any other type of protein. It’s versatile and can be cooked in so many different ways, making it a great choice for any meal. Plus, it’s a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for overall health.
How to make Easy Baked Salmon
This easy, healthy, baked salmon is perfect for any time of year. It is simple to make, and requires no tricks or special ingredients. The lemon and garlic flavors are spectacular, and the salmon is cooked to perfection.
* 1.5 lbs of fresh salmon (optional: cut it into 4 pieces)
* 2 tsps. of Italian seasoning
* 1/2 large lemon
* Salt and pepper to taste
1. Put the salmon on a shallow pan and squeeze the lemon over them. Marinate for an hour. In the meantime, preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
2. On a parchment-lined pan or baking sheet, place salmon skin-side-down. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning as well as salt and pepper.
3. Bake for at least 10 minutes.
4. Serve hot.