This easy chicken noodle casserole is the perfect comfort food for a chilly night! It’s warm, hearty, and packed full of flavor. Plus, it’s super easy to make. Combine cooked chicken, noodles, and a creamy sauce, then bake. That’s it!
This casserole is always a hit with my family. They love how comforting and delicious it is. I love how simple it is to make. It’s the perfect weeknight meal when we’re short on time. If you’re looking for an easy chicken noodle casserole that’s sure to please, give this one a try. You won’t be disappointed!
How to make Easy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 12-ounce package of cooked and drained egg noodles
- 10-ounce chucked and drained chicken breast (store-bought or any leftover chicken meat will do)
- 10-ounce cream of chicken soup (mushroom soup tastes good)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk (or water)
- finely diced onion,
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs (or any regular bread crumbs)
- 1 stick salted, melted butter
- First, preheat the oven to 350F degrees
- Spray your baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, milk (or water), diced onion, shredded cheddar cheese, and frozen peas and carrots.
- Add the cooked egg noodles
- Stir them well until combined.
- Next, pour it into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle it with Panko bread crumbs.
- Then, pour melted butter evenly over top of bread crumbs.
- Start baking it uncovered for about 30-35 minutes until the top is golden brown.