This grilled carrots recipe is healthy, flavorful, and easy to make. Whether you’re looking for a side dish or a healthy snack, these carrots are a great option. So fire up the grill and give them a try!
Product by: SmallRecipe.com
-1 lb. carrots
-1/2 tsp. salt
-1/4 tsp. black pepper
-1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
-1 lemon, juiced
How to cook grilled carrots recipe:
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Peel and cut carrots into 1-inch pieces.
3. Combine carrots, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
4. Drizzle olive oil over carrots, and toss to coat.
5. Grill carrots for 10-12 minutes, or until tender and slightly charred.
6. Serve grilled carrots with lemon juice and extra-virgin olive oil. Enjoy!
The nutrition facts for this grilled carrots recipe are as follows:
Total Fat: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 9 g
Protein: 2 g
Tips for cooking Grilled Carrots Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy vegetable to throw on the grill, carrots are a great option! Here are a few tips for how to cook them up perfectly:
1. Start by prepping your carrots by giving them a good wash and trimming off the ends.
2. Next, you’ll want to coat them in a little bit of oil to help them cook evenly.
3. Then, simply place them on the grill grates and cook for about 10 minutes, flipping once or twice during cooking.
4. Finally, remove from the grill and enjoy! These carrots make a great side dish or addition to any roasted meal.
What serves to Grilled Carrots with?
A simple and healthy recipe for grilled carrots. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or as a side dish.
Grilled carrots are a delicious and healthy option for a summer BBQ. They can be served as a side dish or with your favorite dipping sauce. Carrots are packed with vitamins and minerals, making them a great addition to any meal.
To make grilled carrots, start by preheating your grill to medium heat. Then, wash and trim your carrots. Next, toss the carrots in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the carrots for 10-15 minutes, until they are tender and slightly charred. Serve immediately.
If you’re planning on grilling carrots this summer, you might have some questions. Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions about grilling carrots, along with some helpful answers.
Do I need to peel my carrots before grilling?
You don’t need to peel carrots before grilling, but you may want to give them a good scrub. If the carrots are particularly dirty, peeling them will help ensure that all the dirt is removed.
What’s the best way to cut carrots for grilling?
It’s up to you! Carrots can be grilled whole, sliced into rounds, or cut into spears. Just keep in mind that smaller pieces will cook more quickly than larger ones.
How long should I grill my carrots?
Carrots are a healthy and delicious addition to any grilled meal. But how long should you grill them for?
For prepping carrots for the grill, start by trimming off the greens, then wash and dry the carrots. Cut them into even pieces, about 2-3 inches long. If your carrots are particularly thick, you may want to halve them lengthwise.
Once your carrots are ready, it’s time to start grilling! Put them on a hot grill, flipping every few minutes. Grill for about 10 minutes, or until they’re tender and slightly charred around the edges.
So there you have it – the perfect grilled carrot! Enjoy as a side dish or add to your favorite grilled salad recipe.