Looking for a healthy and delicious way to enjoy your favorite chicken dish? Look no further than our Healthy Crack Chicken Casserole with Rice! Our casserole is made with tender and tasty chicken that is cracklin’ delicious, and is topped with a delicious and fluffy rice dish. Plus, getting your daily dose of healthy vitamins and minerals is great. So don’t wait any longer. Put this Healthy Crack Chicken Casserole with Rice on the table today!
How to make Healthy Crack Chicken Casserole with Rice
- 1.5 lbs frozen chicken breast
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup dried brown rice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices of cooked and chopped bacon
- Grease your pot with oil.
- Put the frozen chicken at the bottom.
- Over the chicken, sprinkle the onion powder, garlic, parsley, dried dill, and black pepper.
- Push the chicken breast on one side and add the brown rice. And on top of it, add the chicken broth.
- Close the lid and slowly cook on high pressure for 25 minutes using a pressure cooker.
- Once done, shred the chicken and then stir and combine it with rice.
- Then, add the greek yogurt, bacon, and cheddar cheese.
- Top it with more cheese as desired, and serve.
Instant Pot cooking is so much easier when you use frozen chicken and pre-cooked rice! This recipe will not work if you substitute with thawed chicken or minute rice because the ingredients won't have enough cooking time.
You can use boneless skinless chicken thighs for this recipe.