Avocado Chicken Salad
Provided by: SmallRecipe.com
Prep time: 0 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
|1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|1 Tbsp ghee/clarified butter|
|2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered|
|2 avocados, cubed|
|1/2 cup fresh or frozen organic corn, cut from the cob|
|1 medium red onion, thinly sliced|
|a handful of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped|
|juice of 1 large lime|
|1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil|
|sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste, about 1/4 teaspoon each|
- Melt ghee in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the chicken and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Sear for about 4 minutes on each side, or just until cooked through and no longer pink in the inside.
- Set your cooked chicken aside on a cutting board to rest for a few minutes, then using a sharp knife cut it into bite sized cubes.
- In a large bowl, add in your cubed chicken together with tomatoes, avocado, onion, cilantro and corn.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss gently to combine, then taste test, and season with sea salt and pepper to taste.