This easy, vegetarian Hearts of Palm Noodle Peanut Stir Fry for one is made with a spicy peanut sauce, spinach, and egg – under 15 minutes and so good!
Provided by: SmallRecipe.com
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|1 tbsp sesame oil (divided)|
|1 clove garlic (minced)|
|1 -1/2 teaspoons fresh ginger|
|1 12 ounce package Palmini (hearts of palm) linguini|
|1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (or liquid aminos for whole30)|
|1 teaspoon sriracha|
|1-1/2 cups baby spinach|
|1 tablespoon peanut butter (or almond butter for whole30)|
|1 large egg|
|sesame seeds (for topping)|
|scallions (for garnish)|
- In a large nonstick skillet heat 1/2 tablespoon oil, add the garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Add the hearts of palm noodles and stir.
- Add 1 tbsp soy sauce, sriracha, and stir cook 1 minute, add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes then push to one side.
- Add peanut butter on the other side and leave until melted, about 30 seconds then mix all together.
- Push everything to the side.
- Add remaining oil on the other side and crack the egg, scramble then mix all together.
- Transfer to a bowl, top with more sriracha, sesame seeds and scallions.
ServingSize 1 stir fry, Calories 414 kcal, Carbohydrate 26.5 g, Protein 17 g, Fat 26.5 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 186 mg, Sodium 1110 mg, Fiber 11.5 g, Sugar 7.5 g