Honey Soy Grilled Pork Chops is probably one of the best dishes to bring for outdoor parties. It has the perfect balance of sweet, smoky, and salty flavors that can be enjoyed by both children and adults. Additionally, making this dish is also very easy.
The best part about making this dish is that it is incredibly easy. The first step is to marinate the pork chops in a mixture of soy sauce, honey, and garlic. Then, grill them over medium-high heat until they are cooked through. Once they are cooked, brush them with a bit of marinade and serve them immediately. All you need is a few simple ingredients and a grill, and you’re good to go! Your guests will be thrilled with this delicious dish, and you’ll be able to enjoy the party without having to worry about cooking a complicated meal.
How to make Honey Soy Grilled Pork Chops
Honey Soy Grilled Pork Chops is probably one of the best dishes to bring for outdoor parties. It has the perfect balance of sweet, smoky, and salty flavors that both children and adults can enjoy. Additionally, making this dish is also very easy.
- 6 to 8 boneless pork chops, about 4 ounces each
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- In a small bowl, whisk honey, soy sauce, oil, and white vinegar together until thoroughly incorporated.
- Salting and peppering both sides of the pork chops, add them to a large resealable bag.
- Adding the prepared honey mixture to the pork chops; seal the bag and let stand for 1 hour. Or put it in the fridge for a couple of hours longer.
- When ready to cook, preheat the grill.
- Removing the pork chops from the bag, shake off excess liquid, and place on the hot grill; cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the pork chop easily releases from the grill.
- Flipping and cook for 5 more minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145˚F to 155˚F.
- You can also make these pork chops in a grill pan set over medium-high heat or use a nonstick skillet.
Tips for the Best Pork Chops
- You can use either bone-in or boneless pork chops for this recipe – I prefer to use boneless so that you don’t have to cut or eat around the bone. Also, bone-in chops will take longer to cook through; keep your thermometer handy to check for doneness.
- The pork chops should marinate for at least an hour, but if you have time to let them sit for a couple more hours, the flavors will be better because they'll have more time to set into the meat.
- The juices will let out if you cut into your meat while it's cooking, so try to avoid it and use a meat thermometer instead!
- Be careful with the marinade: sugar can burn on the grill, so watch the heat level and your meat carefully.
Serving Suggestions with Honey Soy Grilled Pork Chops
These honey soy grilled pork chops are the perfect main dish for your next summer cookout! Serve them with a side of rice and vegetables, or enjoy them on their own with a cold beer.
For the best flavor, marinate the pork chops in a mixture of soy sauce, honey, and rice wine vinegar for at least 30 minutes before grilling. Then, grill the chops over medium-high heat until cooked through.
These honey soy grilled pork chops are sure to be a hit with your guests! Serve them with rice and vegetables, or enjoy them on their own with a cold beer.