Grilled shrimp is a great way to enjoy seafood without the hassle of cooking it on the stove. This marinade is easy to make and perfect for using on your grill. If you want to make the best grilled shrimp, you need to start with a great recipe. This grilled shrimp recipe is perfect for any summer BBQ. The marinade for the shrimp is simple and effective, and it will leave your guests asking for more. Now, Let’s go to make this recipe with Smallrecipe !
Categories: Main Meal
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper the shrimp. In a medium-sized bowl combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, soy sauce, Dijon Mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Add the shrimp and let marinate for at least one hour or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Thread the shrimp on the skewers. Place on the grill. Grill on each side for about two minutes or until cooked through.
Saturated Fat4g (20%)
Vitamin C7mg (8%)
Tips for making grilled shrimp with marinade
- For an extra boost of flavor, try marinating your shrimp before grilling.
- This easy grilled shrimp recipe uses a simple seafood marinade made with olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and herbs.
- Just mix everything together in a bowl, add the shrimp, and let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Then, simply grill the shrimp until cooked through. Serve with lemon wedges and enjoy!
How to store grilled shrimp?
To ensure that your grilled shrimp are fresh and flavorful, it is important to store them properly. Here are a few tips on how to store grilled shrimp:
- If you are not going to eat the shrimp right away, place them in a covered container in the refrigerator.
- Do not store grilled shrimp for more than two days.
- If you have leftovers, you can freeze them for up to three months. To thaw, place the frozen shrimp in the refrigerator overnight or run cold water over them for a few minutes.
Some marinade used to make grilled shrimp
Some of the best marinades used to make grilled shrimp are garlic, ginger, and soy sauce.
Grilled shrimp is a great summer dish that can be made in under 30 minutes. All you need is a grill, some skewers, and your favorite marinade.
If you love garlic, then this marinade is for you. minced garlic, ginger, and soy sauce come together for a fragrant and flavorful experience. The shrimp only needs to marinate for 15-20 minutes before it’s ready to be grilled.
This easy recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal or entertaining guests. Serve the grilled shrimp with rice and steamed vegetables for a complete meal.
What to serve with grilled shrimp
A classic seafood dish, grilled shrimp is a delicious and easy meal to make. But what should you serve with it? Here are some great ideas.
For a light and healthy option, try serving grilled shrimp with a simple salad. A green salad with vinaigrette dressing goes well with the shrimp, or you could try a fruit salad for a sweet and savory option.
If you’re looking for something heartier, rice or quinoa make great sides for grilled shrimp. For extra flavor, try adding some herbs or spices to the rice before cooking it. You could also serve the shrimp over pasta with a light tomato sauce.
Whatever you decide to serve with your grilled shrimp, be sure to add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice – it really brings out the flavor of the seafood!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy grilled shrimp recipe, this is the one for you! This recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare, and the results are mouth-watering. The next time you’re in the mood for seafood, give this recipe a try – you won’t be disappointed!