COOKED CHICKEN FOR RECIPES – BAREFOOT CONTESSA STYLE RECIPE
Are you looking for a delicious, easy-to-make recipe for cooked chicken? Look no further than Ina Garten’s Barefoot Contessa Style Recipe! This recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal or entertaining guests. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious, healthy meal that everyone will love!
Total time: 50 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
|2 chicken breasts, bone-in and skin on|
|2 teaspoons olive oil|
|salt, to taste|
|pepper, to taste|
- Place chicken breasts on baking sheet with sides (to catch the grease), skin side up.
- Rub olive oil on breasts, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350º for 45 minutes.
- Cool, then chop or slice to use in your recipes.
Calories 289.2, Fat 17.9, Saturated Fat 4.5, Cholesterol 92.8, Sodium 91.4, Carbohydrate 0, Fiber 0, Sugar 0, Protein 30.2
- If you’re looking for a lower sodium version of this recipe, simply eliminate the salt and rub the chicken breasts with a zero sodium lemon citrus spice.
- You can also add more wine if you prefer a saucier chicken.
- Cooked chicken can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Cooked chicken can be frozen for up to 2 months.
- To reheat, cook in a 350-degree oven for about 15 minutes, or until heated through.
This is a great recipe for cooked chicken that can be used in a variety of recipes. The recipe is easy to follow and the chicken comes out juicy and flavorful. This is a great recipe for anyone who wants to make their own cooked chicken or ina garten chicken soup for recipes. I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know how it turns out for you in the comments below.