Someone gave me this recipe years ago – so easy to make! The only "cooking" time involved is melting the chips.
Total time: 6 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 minutes
Yield: 12-15 bars
|3/4 cup melted butter|
|2 cups graham cracker crumbs|
|1 1/2 cups peanut butter, crunchy style|
|2 cups powdered sugar|
|12 ounces chocolate chips or 12 ounces butterscotch chips, melted|
- Combine butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- Beat in peanut butter and powdered sugar.
- Spread in a 9×13" pan.
- Frost with melted chips and let stand at room temp.
- until set.
- Cut into squares.
Calories 564.5, Fat 37.7, Saturated Fat 15.9, Cholesterol 30.5, Sodium 319.6, Carbohydrate 55.1, Fiber 4, Sugar 42.4, Protein 10.4
Bucatini all’Amatriciana is a classic Italian dish that should not be missed. A simple dish that packs a lot of flavor. The Bucatini pasta absorbs the flavors of the sauce, making each bite delicious. The dish is also relatively easy to make, making it a great choice for any weeknight, or weekend, meal.Folks, you're going to love this one! So, let's get cooking!
Provided by: SmallRecipe.com
|About 12 ounces Bugatini Pasta|
|1 teaspoon Olive Oili|
|¼ pound Guanciale or Pancetta or Bacon cut into nice strip|
|¼ cup Onion very very finely chopped|
|¼ cup good White Wine (Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc or any wine YOU like)|
|1 teaspoon Chili Red Pepper cut into very fine brunoise, fine dice|
|1 x 28 ounces can of peeled and roughly chopped Italian tomatoes|
|¼ cup Pecorino Romano Cheese grated|
- In a sauce pan, slowly heat the olive oi, when hot add the Guanciale and slowly cook not to burn the lean before the fat has time to render.
- When you have enough fat melted, add the onion and slowly cook it until it almost melted. (Presence of a piece of onion it’s not highly regarded by traditional Italian😞, but if you have no Italian's at the table to do worry about 😊)
- When the onion is soft but not yet brown, add the white wine and let it reduce until almost dry.
- Add the tomatoes and the chili pepper and cook the sauce for about 15/20 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to the manufacturer instructions.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and mix well.
- Add the cheese and serve with more grated cheese and black pepper on top.