Shrimp and broccoli stir-fry doesn’t get any faster or easier than this. Zero minutes is not a typo. The pot will take 10 minutes to come to pressure and that is all the cook time the shrimp needs. Serve over rice if desired.
Provided by: Soup Loving Nicole
Categories: Shrimp Stir-Fry
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons oyster sauce|
|1 tablespoon rice vinegar|
|2 teaspoons sesame oil|
|1 teaspoon brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
|1 pound raw peeled and deveined shrimp|
|2 tablespoons cornstarch|
|2 tablespoons cold water|
|2 cups fresh broccoli florets|
|2 green onions, chopped|
|1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds|
- Whisk soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar, Sriracha sauce, and garlic in a small bowl until smooth.
- Pour sauce into a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Stir in shrimp. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 0 minutes. Allow 10 minutes for pressure to build.
- Meanwhile, whisk cornstarch and cold water together until smooth.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 2 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir in cornstarch slurry and broccoli. Select Saute function and cook until sauce thickens and broccoli is crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish shrimp and broccoli with green onions and sesame seeds.
Calories 172.7 calories, Carbohydrate 10.8 g, Cholesterol 172.6 mg, Fat 4.6 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 21.2 g, Saturated Fat 0.6 g, Sodium 858.2 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
Provided by: Chop Secrets
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
|2 tbsp butter|
|2 shallots (finely diced)|
|1 tbsp garlic (minced)|
|1/4 cup white wine|
|1/2 cup chicken broth|
|1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice|
|1/2 tsp kosher salt|
|1/2 tsp pepper|
|1 1/2 lbs Shrimp ((not frozen, deveined and peeled))|
|2 1/2 cups bite-size broccoli florets|
|2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese (additional for garnish)|
- Add butter to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTÉ function.
- When butter is melted add the shallots to the pot and Sauté until soft, 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Add wine to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Add broth, lemon juice, salt, pepper and shrimp to the pot. Stir to combine.
- Add broccoli in an even layer–do not stir.
- Turn the pot off by selecting CANCEL , then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 0 minutes.
- When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Stir in parmesan cheese and serve immediately, with additional parmesan cheese for garnish (optional).
This shrimp and broccoli stir-fry is the easiest dinner ever! So yummy and flavorful with garlic butter sauce! Perfect for keto and low-carb diet!
Provided by: MelanieCooks.com
Categories: Main Dish
Total time: 10 minutes
Prep time: 3 minutes
Cook time: 7 minutes
|1 lb frozen cooked peeled and deveined shrimp (thawed)|
|2 cups broccoli florets (cut into quarters)|
|4 tbsp butter|
|4 garlic cloves (minced)|
|1/2 tsp red pepper flakes|
|1/2 tsp salt|
- Melt butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 20 seconds. Add broccoli and stir until combined. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, or until broccoli is almost cooked through.
- Add shrimp and salt to the frying pan and stir until combined. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the shrimp is evenly heated through. Add more salt to taste if needed.
Calories 236 kcal, Carbohydrate 4 g, Protein 25 g, Fat 13 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 316 mg, Sodium 1293 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving