Provided by: SmallRecipe.com
Categories: Main Course
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|1 pound ground beef|
|1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|1/4 cup diced onion|
|1 tablespoon minced garlic|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|1/4 cup ketchup|
|2 tablespoons yellow mustard|
|4 hamburger buns (split and toasted)|
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, cheddar cheese, onion, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, mix together ketchup and mustard.
- Serve burgers on buns with ketchup-mustard mixture.
Calories 690 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving