PERFECT PORK LOIN ROAST RECIPE & LEFTOVERS USES
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
- First, be sure to purchase a boneless pork loin roast. This will make the preparation and cooking process much simpler.
- Second, generously season the pork with a dry rub or marinade of your choice.
- Third, cook the pork loin in a preheated oven until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Finally, let the roast rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving following these simple steps will guarantee that your next pork loin roast is cooked to perfection!
TOP LEFTOVER PORK RECIPES
This is the perfect pork loin roast recipe for a delicious, stress-free dinner that will please everyone. This recipe is easy to follow and results in a juicy, flavorful pork roast that can be served with your favorite sides. Leftovers are great for sandwiches or salads the next day
Provided by: Smallrecipe
Categories: Main Course
Total time: 25 minutes
|1.5 pounds leftover pork|
|1 chopped boiled egg|
|1 chopped celery stalk|
|2 tsp. chopped onion|
|3/4 cup olive oil mayonnaise|
|1 Tbsp. mustard|
- Put the egg, ham, and veggies into a food processor.
- Pulse about 20 times.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with crackers or rolls.
Calories 230 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving
LEFTOVER PORK AND VEGETABLES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Leftover pork and vegetables can be turned into a delicious meal with a few simple steps. This recipe shows you how to make pork and vegetable stir-fry using leftover pork and vegetables.
Provided by: Smallrecipe
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 2 servings.
|1/3 cup chopped red onion|
|1/2 cup chopped sweet red or chopped green pepper|
|1 celery rib, chopped|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 cup cubed cooked pork (1/2-inch cubes)|
|3/4 cup frozen sliced carrots, thawed|
|1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained|
|1/2 cup pork gravy|
|1/3 cup chicken broth|
|2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|1/8 teaspoon pepper|
|Hot cooked rice|
- In a skillet, saute the onion, red pepper, and celery in oil until crisp-tender. Add the pork, carrots, mushrooms, gravy, broth, soy sauce, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Serve over rice.
282 calories, 16 grams of fat, 38 grams of carbohydrates, and 11 grams of protein.
When it comes to storing your pork loin roast, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First, you’ll want to make sure that the roast is wrapped tightly in plastic wrap or foil. This will help to keep the juices in and prevent the roast from drying out. Secondly, you’ll want to store the roast in the fridge for up to three days or in the freezer for up to six months. When you’re ready to reheat the roast, simply remove it from the wrapping and place it on a baking sheet in a 350-degree Fahrenheit oven until it’s heated through.
- When it comes to pork, there are a few things you need to know in order to cook it perfectly. First, let’s start with the basics: a pork loin roast is a cut of meat that comes from the back of the pig. It’s a leaner cut of meat, which means it has less fat than other cuts of pork.
- Pork loin roast is a versatile cut of meat that can be cooked in many different ways. You can roast it, grill it, or even slow cook it. No matter how you cook it, you’ll want to make sure the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- One thing to keep in mind when cooking pork loin roast is that it’s best not to overcook it.
This pork loin roast recipes are a delicious and easy way to enjoy a pork roast. It is perfect for a special occasion or for a regular meal. You try it!