LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE
If you have left over cooked roast and don’t know what to do with it, here is a nice little recipe I found in Taste of Home. I like to add a few tablespoons of sour cream just before serving, but it is up to you.
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 serving(s)
|2 -3 cups cooked beef, julienned|
|1 small onion, chopped|
|2 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 teaspoon vegetable oil|
|1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1/2-1 cup mushroom, sliced|
|2 tablespoons ketchup|
|1 teaspoon beef bouillon|
- In a saucepan over medium heat, saute onion in oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook 2 minutes longer, then add mushrooms and cook til tender.
- Add roast beef and cook until heated through.
- In a small bowl, mix soup, milk, ketchup, and bouillon then add to the meat mixture. Bring just to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook uncovered for 8-10 minutes.
- If using sour cream, stir in just before serving.
- Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes.
Calories 108.2, Fat 6.5, Saturated Fat 1.8, Cholesterol 4.3, Sodium 600.6, Carbohydrate 10.5, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 3.7, Protein 2.8
What serves with leftover roast beef stroganoff?
- 1. Store leftovers in airtight containers. This will help to keep them from drying out or getting freezer burn.
- 2. Make sure to label your containers with the date and what is inside. This will help you remember what you have and how long it has been in the fridge.
- 3. Eat leftovers within 3-4 days for best quality. After that, they can start to lose flavor or become unsafe to eat.
- following these simple tips, your leftovers should stay fresh and delicious for days!
This Leftover Roast Beef Stroganoff Recipe is the perfect way to use up any leftover roast beef you might have. It’s an easy one-pot meal that’s packed with flavor and sure to please the whole family. If you’re looking for a hearty and satisfying meal, this Leftover Roast Beef Stroganoff Recipe is it. The rich and creamy sauce is loaded with chunks of tender roast beef, mushrooms, and onions. It’s all served over a bed of egg noodles, making it a complete and well-rounded meal. Whether you have leftovers from a roast beef dinner or simply want to make a delicious one-pot meal, this recipe is definitely worth trying. It’s sure to become a new family favorite.
DELICIOUS LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF RECIPES
These recipes are sure to please. So, gather your family and friends and enjoy. Let us know your thoughts!
Provided by: Smallrecipe
Categories: Main meal
Total time: 35 minutes
|Leftover roast beef|
|1/4 onions (finely diced)|
|1/2 cup celery (finely diced)|
|3/4 cup Greek yogurt or mayo|
|Kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Chop or shred the roast beef, then process in a food processor.
- In a bowl, combine beef and all other ingredients.
Calories 275 kcal/serving
When it comes to storing leftover roast beef, there are a few things you can do to ensure it stays delicious. With these tips in mind, you can enjoy your leftover roast beef for days to come!
- First, make sure the beef is properly cooled before storing it in the fridge. This will help prevent bacteria from growing.
- Second, slice the beef thinly before storing it in an airtight container. This will help it stay fresh for longer.
- Finally, if you plan on freezing the beef, make sure to wrap it tightly in freezer-safe packaging.
What serves with leftover roast beef?
When you have leftover roast beef, there are many delicious ways to use it up. Try one of these recipes for a delicious meal that won’t leave you feeling bogged down.
- One great way to use up leftover roast beef is to make a savory sandwich. Pile the roast beef on top of some hearty bread, add your favorite condiments, and enjoy. This is a quick and easy way to enjoy your leftovers without feeling like you’re eating the same thing again.
- Another tasty option is to incorporate roast beef into a healthy salad. Mix together some greens, diced vegetables, and cubed roast beef for a filling and satisfying meal. Add a simple vinaigrette or your favorite dressing to round out the flavors.
There are many delicious ways to enjoy leftover roast beef. One simple way is to slice the meat thin and serve it with some dipping sauce on the side. Another delicious option is to make a roast beef sandwich with plenty of vegetables and a zesty dressing. And for those who like their leftovers with a bit of spice, try making a hearty beef chili or stew. No matter how you enjoy your leftover roast beef, these recipes are sure to please.