Ruth’s Chris lobster mac and cheese recipe are easy to make, and it tastes so good. No matter what your budget is, this recipe will serve up enough servings to get you through the week. The key to this recipe is the addition of lobster meat. Lobster linguine is a classic Italian dish that is both delicious and easy to make. This creamy pasta dish is made with lobster, butter, garlic, and white wine and is served with a delicious sauce made from lobster stock and cream. While this dish may seem like it would be difficult to make, it is actually quite simple and can be made in just a few minutes.
Provided by: SmallRecipe.com
Categories: Main Meal
1 pound Lobster meat (cooked & shredded)
16 oz Corkscrew pasta
1½ cups Cheddar cheese (shredded)
1½ cups Gruyčre cheese (grated)
6 tablespoons Butter (melted)
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
2 large garlic cloves (finely chopped)
½ cup Red onion (grinded)
¼ cup All-purpose flour (filtered)
3 cups Whole milk
½ cup Fresh chives (chopped)
1/8 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
2 cups Oyster crackers (mashed)
- Boil pasta in salted water for a short time. Stir constantly.
- Rinse the pasta with cold water after removing it from the boiling water. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat up 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Add some onions and garlic and cook for another five minutes until the onion is softened. Add all-purpose flour, cook for one minute.
- Pour in milk and stir continuously. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir frequently.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and let it simmer for 3 minutes until the sauce becomes smooth and lumpy.
- Stir in cheeses and the next 3 ingredients after removing from heat. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Combine pasta and lobster meat in a baking dish coated with butter. Top with crushed crackers and 2 tablespoons of melted butter. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and Bake at 375 degrees until the crust is crisp and sauce bubbles.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and serve.
Equipment and tools
If you’re looking to make a truly decadent seafood pasta dish, you’ll need more than just fresh seafood and a good bottle of wine. You’ll also need the right equipment and tools. Here are a few things you’ll need to make a perfect creamy lobster pasta:
- A large pot for boiling the lobster and pasta.
- A colander for draining the cooked lobster and pasta.
- A saute pan for cooking the sauce.
- A wooden spoon for stirring the sauce.
- A knife and cutting board for chopping the lobster meat.
- A measuring cup and spoon for measuring out the ingredients.
Tips for how to make creamy lobster pasta recipes
Creamy lobster pasta is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for any occasion. Here are some tips on how to make the perfect creamy lobster pasta recipe:
- Start by cooking the pasta in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the lobster meat. Cook the lobster for a few minutes until it is cooked through.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and add it to the skillet with the lobster. Add in your desired sauce, whether it be Alfredo, marinara, or something else, and stir everything together until well-coated.
- Serve the creamy lobster pasta hot with some grated cheese on top and enjoy!
How to store the creamy lobster pasta?
When it comes to storing your creamy lobster pasta, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First and foremost, you’ll want to make sure that the pasta is properly cooled before storing it. Otherwise, it could end up spoiling much faster. Once the pasta is cooled, you can store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
When it comes time to reheat your creamy lobster pasta, you’ll want to do so slowly and over low heat. This will help to prevent the sauce from curdling. Simply add a little bit of water or milk to the sauce as it reheats if it looks like it’s starting to separate. And lastly, be sure not to overcook the pasta when reheating as this will cause it to become mushy.
What serves creamy lobster pasta
Creamy lobster pasta is a dish that can be served as a main course or as a side. It is made with pasta, cream, and lobster meat. This dish is rich and flavorful, and it is sure to please any seafood lover. Serve this dish with a salad and some crusty bread for a complete meal.
There are a few different ways that you can enjoy creamy lobster pasta. One way is to top it with some fresh basil and tomatoes. This dish is also great with a simple salad on the side. Another option is to serve this pasta with a light garlic butter sauce. No matter how you enjoy it, this dish is sure to be a hit!
Other recipes from lobster or lobster linguine
Spaghetti lobster recipe
The best thing about this dish is that it’s easy to make and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. This recipe is for a classic spaghetti and lobster dish, but feel free to get creative with your pasta choice. You could also try using a different sauce, like a creamy Alfredo sauce or a tomato-based sauce.
Lobster and pasta is always a winning combination in our books. This particular recipe calls for spaghetti, but you could use any type of pasta you have on hand. The key to making this dish extra special is in the sauce. We’ve used a classic creamy carbonara sauce, but you could also try a tomato-based sauce or even a lighter Alfredo sauce. No matter which direction you go, we guarantee this dish will be delicious!
What is the difference between American and Canadian lobster?
The main difference between American and Canadian lobster is that American lobster is typically harvested from the Atlantic Ocean, while Canadian lobster is harvested from the Pacific Ocean. The two types of lobster are also different in terms of size, with American lobster being larger on average. In terms of taste, there is no significant difference between the two types of lobster.
What type of pasta is best for creamy lobster dishes?
We recommend using long, thin pasta such as spaghetti, linguine, or fettuccine. The sauce will cling to the noodles and each bite will be full of flavor.
Can I use frozen lobster meat?
Yes, you can! If you’re using frozen lobster meat, be sure to thaw it completely before cooking. We also recommend cooking the lobster meat separately from the pasta so that it doesn’t become overcooked.