Make and share this Medieval Times Potatoes Copycat recipe from SmallRecipe.com.
Total time: 40 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 2 potatoes, 2 serving(s)
|2 russet potatoes, cut in halves lengthwise|
|4 tablespoons butter, melted|
|1/2 teaspoon paprika|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 dash pepper|
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly with a vegetable brush.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- In an baking pan, combine melted butter and seasonings.
- Place potatoes, cut side down, in butter mixture.
- Bake in a 450°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Calories 371.9, Fat 23.3, Saturated Fat 14.7, Cholesterol 61.1, Sodium 797.8, Carbohydrate 38.1, Fiber 5, Sugar 1.8, Protein 4.8