CHOCOLATE CHIP MINI MUFFINS RECIPE | Small Recipe
These mini muffins with chocolate chips are yummy. I came up with this recipe after a lot of trial and error with several muffin recipes. My kids love them!
Provided by: MW
Categories: Chocolate Muffins
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 dozen mini muffins
|2 cups all-purpose flour|
|½ cup white sugar|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon baking powder|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|1 ¼ cups milk|
|⅓ cup vegetable oil|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
|¾ cup mini chocolate chips|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly spray 48 miniature muffin cups.
- Mix flour, white sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Lightly beat egg in a separate bowl; stir in milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Mix egg mixture into flour mixture until incorporated. Fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 10 minutes. Cool briefly in the tin before transferring muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.
Calories 122 calories, Carbohydrate 17.5 g, Cholesterol 8.8 mg, Fat 5.2 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2 g, Saturated Fat 1.6 g, Sodium 118.7 mg, Sugar 8.9 g
CINNAMON-SUGAR MINI MUFFINS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
These delightful mini muffins are rich and buttery. You can also make these treats in regular-size muffin tins—just bake them a little longer. —Jan Lundberg, Nashville, Indiana
Provided by: Taste of Home
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen.
|5 tablespoons butter, softened|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1 large egg, room temperature|
|1/2 cup 2% milk|
|1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour|
|2-1/4 teaspoons baking powder|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|1/3 cup butter, melted|
|2/3 cup cinnamon sugar|
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in egg. Beat in milk. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; add to creamed mixture just until moistened., Fill greased miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Dip muffins in melted butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar. Serve warm.
Calories 116 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 21mg cholesterol, Sodium 114mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.