This keto Ninja CREAMi vanilla ice cream is simply delicious on its own. But add fresh berries, chopped nuts, and low carb chocolate chips for a decadent upgrade.
Provided by: SmallRecipe.com
Total time: 8 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: P1DT
|1 Tbsp cream cheese, softened*|
|2 Tbsp monk fruit sweetener|
|1 Tbsp raw agave nectar*|
|1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder*|
|3/4 cup heavy cream*|
|1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk|
- To prepare the base, mix the softened cream cheese, monk fruit sweetener, raw agave nectar, and vanilla bean powder in a bowl until the sweetener is dissolved.
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla almond milk to the bowl and stir until well combined.
- Pour the base into a CREAMi pint, making sure it doesn’t go over the MAX FILL line, and put the lid on it.
- Place the pint in the freezer, making sure it’s level. Freeze for 24 hours.
- Take the pint from the freezer, remove the lid, and place it in the outer bowl. Install the paddle in the lid and attach lid to the outer bowl.
- Plug in the Ninja CREAMi unit and install the bowl on the base.
- Press the power button and select LITE ICE CREAM.
- When the unit shuts off, remove the bowl from the base and remove the lid.
- If the ice cream is crumbly, then reattach the lid and install the bowl on the base again. Select RE-SPIN.
- Once the ice cream is at the right consistency, serve immediately.
Calories 189 calories, Carbohydrate 6 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 54 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 18 grams fat, Fiber 0 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, Saturated Fat 11 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 23 milligrams sodium, Sugar 5 grams sugar, TransFat 1 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 6 grams unsaturated fat