|1 block Velveeta cheese (blanco)|
|1 lb ground pork sausage (cooked)|
|1 tbsp bbq rub|
|1 12oz can rotel tomatoes|
|1 6oz can hatch green chiles|
|1 12oz can cream of bacon soup|
|1 cup pepper jack cheese (shredded)|
|1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)|
- Brown your ground sausage in a pan on medium high heat, remove and drain the excess oil.
- Grate your cheddar cheese and pepperjack cheese and cube up your velveeta cheese.
- In a foil pan, add the sausage, cheese, cream of bacon soup, rotel tomatoes, hatch green chiles and then season with your favorite bbq rub.
- Place the queso mixture into your smoker at 250 degrees for 30 minutes until everything is all melted together. Make sure you stir occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips or whatever you’d like and enjoy!
Calories 2271 kcal, Carbohydrate 5 g, Protein 125 g, Fat 192 g, Saturated Fat 85 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 546 mg, Sodium 4222 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving