This turkey breast is a nice and simple recipe, leaving all the work to the pit boss pellet smoker.
Provided by: SmallRecipe.com
Categories: Appetizer,main,Main Course,Side Dish
Total time: 310 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 300 minutes
|1 tbsp seasoning salt|
|1 tbsp garlic powder|
|1 tbsp onion powder|
|1 tbsp dried rosemary|
|1 tbsp black pepper|
- Pre-heat the grill to a temperature of 225°F to 250°F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Rub thoroughly over the entire turkey breast, taking care to get into all areas.
- Place on the upper cooking grill grate.
- Close the grill cover to keep the meat and smoke consistent.
- Maintain the cooking temperature at the medium heat of 225°F to 250°F for at least 5 hours.
Calories 246 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving