PINK PANTY DROPPER RECIPE – HOWTOMOONSHINE
The perfect party cocktail that packs a punch!
Provided by: Craft Stills
|24 light beers (we used Bud Light)|
|5 cans pink lemonade concentrate (we used Minute Maid)|
|½ gallon moonshine|
|Cut up strawberries and lemon slices|
- Keep in mind that this recipe makes a large amount of punch. If you make the full recipe you will need a clean and sanitized 5 gallon bucket or a very large punch bowl. You could also consider serving your cocktail in individual mason jars once mixed similar to the image above.
- The best way to combine these ingredients is to first mix your frozen pink lemonade concentrate with the moonshine. If you are halfing this recipe, add three cans of lemonade if you want it sweeter, two if you do not.
- Once the vodka and juice concentrate are mixed you can add your beer. You will get a lot of foam no matter what. Once the head has gone down you can add ice and fruit.
- Place the fruit into your mason jars or cups for serving.
- You can transfer your mixture to mason jars to store or serve.
ServingSize 80, Calories
SKIP & GO NAKED PUNCH (AKA THE PINK PANTY DROPPER) RECIPE …
These go down smooth and sneak up on you just as quickly. This punch works well at bridal showers because of the pretty pink color. Makes 96 oz. Please enjoy responsibly! From theitgirlproject.com
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 12 serving(s)
|6 (12 ounce) cans beer (I used Natty Light, but I’m cheap. The original recipe suggested using Corona Light)|
|1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, slightly thawed|
|1 1/2 cups vodka|
- Fill punch bowl or beverage server with ice.
- Pour beers over ice.
- Stir in lemonade concentrate and vodka after beer stops foaming.
- Garnish with lemon wheel slices, if desired.
Calories 195.7, Fat 0.2, Saturated Fat 0, Cholesterol 0, Sodium 8.6, Carbohydrate 20.3, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 13.3, Protein 0.9