CHICKEN WITH LAUGHING COW CHEESE RECIPE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 serving(s)
|4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin to 1/4 inch|
|1/8 cup seasoned bread crumbs|
|4 pieces Laughing Cow cheese|
|4 pieces lean ham (or prosciutto)|
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Spray 13×9 with cooking spray.
- Place one piece of cheese and one piece of ham in each chicken breast and roll jellyroll style.
- Secure with toothpicks and coat with bread crumbs.
- Place seam side down in the pan.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until done.
Calories 148.9, Fat 3.3, Saturated Fat 0.7, Cholesterol 75.6, Sodium 202.8, Carbohydrate 2.6, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.2, Protein 25.6
LIGHT LAUGHING COW® MAC N’CHEESE
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
|8 oz. uncooked pasta|
|4 wedges of The Laughing Cow® Creamy Swiss Cheese|
|2 TBS. unsalted butter|
|1/2 cup milk|
|3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese|
|salt and pepper, to taste|
|dash garlic powder ( optional )|
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain in colonder.
- To hot pan, add the Laughing Cow Cheese wedges, butter, milk, and cheddar cheese. Let the heat of the pan begin to melt the mixture.
- Add the pasta back to the pan and stir until all the cheeses and butter are completely melted and the pasta is covered in sauce. You can add more milk if needed.
- Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, if using.
Calories 593.94, Fat 32.96, Saturated Fat 19.01, Carbohydrate 46.50, Fiber 1.85, Sugar 2.15, Protein 27.68, Sodium 573.41, Cholesterol 92.42
GARLICKY SPINACH WITH LAUGHING COW CHEESE
This is a recipe for garlicky spinach with Laughing Cow cheese. It is simple to make and is a great side dish or snack..I love this quick and healthy version of creamed spinach and am convinced you will too!
Provided by: Smallrecipe
|1 bag fresh spinach|
|½ sweet onion, minced|
|2 tsp. garlic, minced|
|1 wedge Laughing Cow Light Cheese, Garlic and Herb Cheese flavor|
|salt and pepper to taste|
- Saute diced onions and minced garlic in a frying pan prepared with cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper. Stir frequently to avoid burning.
- When the onions become translucent, add the spinach to the pan.
- Cook until spinach is wilted, stirring frequently.
- Add the wedge of Laughing Cow. Stir it around until the cheese melts most of the way.
- Then, move the mixture to a bowl and begin to really stir it up the rest of the way.
- Laughing Cow cheese can be stored in its original packaging in the fridge. However, if you find that the cheese is drying out too quickly, you can store it in a plastic container with a lid. Just make sure to put a piece of paper towel between the lid and the cheese so that there is some airflow.
- If you want to keep your Laughing Cow cheese for more than a couple of weeks, consider freezing it.
This light and flavorful dish are perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal. The garlicky spinach is a great way to add some extra veggies to your diet, and the Cow cream cheese or triangle cheese gives the dish a creamy and cheesy flavor. This dish is also a great way to use up any leftover Laughing Cow cheese that you may have. You try it!