Here’s what you need: broccoli, cooking oil, garlic, salt, pepper, grated parmesan cheese
Provided by: SmallRecipe
Yield: 2 servings
|1 head broccoli, chopped|
|1 tablespoon cooking oil, of preference, or water|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|½ teaspoon salt|
|½ teaspoon pepper|
|2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish|
- In a food processor, pulse the broccoli florets and stems until they reach your desired “rice” consistency.
- In pan over medium heat, add oil and garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add riced broccoli, salt, and pepper, and cook 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Add Parmesan and stir to combine.
- Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan.
Calories 128 calories, Carbohydrate 9 grams, Fat 8 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 1 gram