TERIYAKI SALMON STIR-FRY RECIPE
Provided by: Smallrecipe.com
Total time: 55 minutes
Prep time: 40 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2-3 servings
|1/4 cup teriyaki sauce|
|2 teaspoons sesame oil|
|1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped|
|1 clove garlic, finely chopped|
|1 pound salmon filet, skinned and cut into 1 1/2″ cubes|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|10 ounces mushrooms, sliced|
|1 head broccoli, cut into florets, boiled for 2 minutes and cooled in ice water|
|1 tablespoon sesame seeds|
- In a glass baking dish combine the teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic. Add the salmon cubes and toss to coat. Let sit for 10 minutes. Heat oil in large skillet or wok until it is just smoking.
- Stir in the mushrooms and toss to cook quickly. Add the salmon and continue to toss and cook for another 1 minute. Add cooked broccoli and toss to coat. Pour in the remaining marinade from the salmon and sprinkle in the sesame seeds. Serve immediately with rice.
SALMON STIR-FRY RECIPE
Start with fresh or defrosted frozen salmon and your favorite frozen veggies, and this Asian-inspired stir fry will be ready in minutes.
Provided by: Sarah Caron
Total time: 15 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
|4 cups cooked rice|
|2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil|
|2 teaspoons sesame oil|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 teaspoon ground ginger|
|1 lb salmon filets, cut the salmon into 1-inch chunks|
|2 cups frozen vegetables (recommended: Cascadian Farms Chinese Style Stir-Fry Blend)|
|2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar|
|1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce (plus extra for drizzling)|
- Cook rice in water as directed on package to make 4 cups cooked rice.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil and sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and ginger to the skillet and heat, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Add the salmon chunks and cook, stirring once for 2 to 3 minutes or until partially opaque. Cover the skillet and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes, until the salmon is opaque and flakes easy with fork.
- Remove cover from skillet; stir in the frozen vegetables. Add the vinegar and soy sauce; stir well. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes longeror until sauce is slightly reduced.
- Serve immediately over cooked rice with a little drizzle of soy sauce.
Calories 510 , Carbohydrate 49 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fat 2 1/2 , Fiber 1 g, Protein 29 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1250 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
How to cook salmon and rice for stir fry?
Directions. Add salmon; cook and gently stir 3-4 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Remove from pan. In same pan, heat remaining oil. Add vegetable blend; stir-fry until crisp-tender. Add salad dressing mixture. Return salmon to skillet. Gently combine; heat through. Serve with rice; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
How long do you cook salmon in a frying pan?
Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook the salmon fillets, seed-side down, for 2 minutes, or until lightly browned. Turn and cook the other side for 2 minutes.
How do you fry salmon fillets with sesame seeds?
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the sesame seeds over the top of each salmon fillet and press down lightly to help them stick. Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook the salmon fillets, seed-side down, for 2 minutes, or until lightly browned.
How to cook salmon with soy sauce?
Instructions In a medium mixing bowl, combine salmon with 2 tbsp soy sauce and let marinate while you are getting other ingredients ready. Preheat large deep skillet or a non-stick wok on low – medium heat and add 1 tsp sesame oil. Increase heat to medium – high and add remaining sesame oil to the skillet.