One of the best healthy tips for women is not skipping meals (especially breakfast and lunch). Eating smaller meals throughout the day is better than skipping them entirely. Running out of lunch ideas? How about combining two of the best fat-busting healthy foods out there into just one dish?
How to make Salmon-Stuffed Avocado
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to cook up a delicious salmon dish, you should definitely try this keto recipe! It only takes a few minutes to prepare and is perfect for a quick and easy dinner.
* 2 cans (5 ounce) salmon- drained, flaked, with bones and skin removed
* 2 large avocados
* 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
* 1/4 cup chopped celery
* 2 tbsp chopped celery
* 1 tbsp mayonnaise
* 1 tbsp lime juice
* 1 tsp Dijon mustard
* Salt and pepper to taste
* Optional: chopped chives for garnish
1. Except for the avocados, mix everything into a medium bowl.
2. Halve avocados lengthwise and remove their pits.
3. Remove around 1 tablespoon of flesh from each avocado and mash it with a fork.
4. Add the mashed avocado to the salmon mixture.
5. Spoon the salmon/avocado mixture onto the avocados. Garnish with chives.