SIMPLY THE BEST SEÑORITA BREAD RECIPE
This delicious Senorita Bread Recipe is perfect for any occasion! Whether you are looking for a quick and easy breakfast option or a tasty treat to share with friends, this recipe will not disappoint. Made with just a few simple ingredients, this bread is light and fluffy with a hint of sweetness. It can be enjoyed plain or topped with your favorite spreads or toppings. So, what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
Provided by: Smallrecipe
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
|80 Gram Unsalted Butter (Melted)|
|200 Ml Full Fat Milk|
|1 Sachet Dry Yeast|
|4 Tbsp Crystal Sugar|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1 Large Egg|
|400 Gram All-purpose flour|
|100 Gram All Purpose Flour|
|150 Gram Light Brown Sugar|
|80 Gram Unsalted Butter|
How to Make Señorita Bread
- This Senorita Bread Recipe is so easy and delicious! You’ll need: 1 tablespoon active dry yeast, 1 cup warm water, 2 tablespoons sugar, 3 cups all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons cornmeal.
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add sugar, flour and salt; mix well. Stir in oil. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into three portions. Roll each into a 12-in.-long rope; braid ropes together. Place on a greased baking sheet sprinkled with cornmeal.
ServingSize 65 g, Calories 246 kcal, Carbohydrate 37 g, Protein 4 g, Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 34 mg, Sodium 87 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 13 g
What Do You Need to Make Señorita Bread?
In order to make Senorita bread, you will need the following ingredients: all-purpose flour, whole milk, sugar, yeast, unsalted butter, eggs, and salt. You will also need a baking sheet, parchment paper, a large bowl, a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook attachment, and a wire rack.
To begin, you will need to combine the flour, milk, sugar, and yeast in the bowl of your stand mixer. Mix on low speed until the ingredients are combined. Then, add in the unsalted butter and eggs. Mix on low speed until everything is combined again. Finally, add in the salt and mix on low speed until the dough is smooth and elastic.
Once the dough is mixed together, remove it from the bowl and place it on a lightly floured surface.
Looking for More Easy Baking Recipes?
There are a lot of people who love to bake, but they don’t always have a lot of time. If you’re one of those people, you’re probably always on the lookout for easy baking recipes. Here are a few places where you can find them:
- Online recipe databases: A quick search on Google or another search engine will reveal a host of online recipe databases that have tons of easy baking recipes. Allrecipes.com and SmallRecipe.com are two good examples.
- Cooking blogs: There are many cooking blogs written by home cooks who love to share their recipes. Do a search for “easy baking recipes” and you’ll find plenty of options, like this one from The Kitchn.
- Cookbooks: There are plenty of cookbooks out there devoted to easy baking recipes.
The Senorita Bread Recipe is a delicious, easy-to-follow bread recipe that will make a great loaf of bread or star bread Sacramento. The recipe is perfect for beginners and will produce a light, fluffy loaf of bread that is perfect for toast or sandwiches.