These colorful, slightly fruity kamikaze shots might look (and taste) sweet, but don’t let that fool you. Behind that Pop Rocks™-covered rim lies extremely powerful party fuel.
Provided by: Michelle Palm
Total time: 5 minutes
Prep time: 5 minutes
|1 part vodka|
|1 part blue curacao|
|1 part lime juice|
|Pop Rocks™ for garnish, and vanilla frosting for rimming the glasses|
- If garnishing with Pop Rocks™, lightly dip the rim of a shot glass in frosting, then dip in Pop Rocks™.
- Pour all remaining ingredients into an ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake well. Strain into the shot glass.
ServingSize 1 Serving
These Jell-O shots from Delish.com are the best way to drink Blue Moon
Provided by: DELISH.COM
Total time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0S
|2 3-oz. packages orange Jell-O|
|2 c. boiling water|
|1 c. Blue Moon beer|
|1 c. vodka|
|1 c. cool whip|
|1 Orange, cut into tiny slices, for garnish|
- In a large heatproof glass bowl or measuring cup, empty Jell-o powder. Pour over boiling water and whisk until Jell-o is completely dissolved, 2 minutes.
- Stir in Blue Moon and vodka.
- Pour mixture into plastic shot cups and refrigerate until firm, 2 to 3 hours.
- Top with Cool Whip for “foam” and garnish with a tiny orange slice.