Provided by: SmallRecipe.com
|1 ball bar pizza dough|
|50 grams (2 ounces, or about 1/4 cup) tomato sauce|
|50 grams (2 ounces) favorite cheese blend- we use half low-moisture mozzarella, half fontina|
|Green Pepper chopped|
|Linguica (a garlicky Portuguese sausage)|
|Sausage, removed from its casing|
|Boston Baked Beans|
|BBQ chicken strips|
|Tomato sauce, (at home, use our no cook tomato sauce (p.000), and add dried oregano, sugar and red pepper flakes to taste)|
- Preheat the Baking Steel on the top rack for 1 hour at 500 F
- Generously coat the bottom of your bar pizza or cake pan with olive oil. Stretch out your dough to make a 10 inch round. Carefully place the dough inside the pan, stretch so that the entire dough covers the bottom of the pan. Press the dough into the pan so that the dough travels up the sides of the pan about ¼ of an inch.
- Evenly distribute tomato sauce over the surface of the dough, covering the dough all the way to the edges of the pan.
- Sprinkle your cheese mixture evenly across the top of the pizza, and top with your toppings of choice.
- Use a pizza peel or oven mitts to launch your pan onto the Baking Steel and bake for 8-9 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven, carefully remove the pizza and transfer it onto a lightly-floured pizza peel. Use the peel to launch the pizza directly onto your Baking Steel. Bake for 1-2 minutes more, until bottom is crisp.