SEASONED SWAI FISH FILLET RECIPE
Swai fish is a type of catfish that is native to Southeast Asia. It has a mild flavor and a firm texture. Swai fish is often sold as a cheaper alternative to other types of fish, such as tilapia. This recipe for seasoned swai fish fillet is a simple and delicious way to prepare fish.
Provided by: Smallrecipe
Categories: Main Meal, Recipes
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
|4 (4 ounce) fillets swai fish|
|2 tablespoons margarine|
|¼ cup dry white wine|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1 teaspoon paprika|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a shallow pan or baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place fish fillets into the prepared pan.
- Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat. Mix white wine, lemon juice, cilantro, garlic, salt, and black pepper into melted margarine; simmer for 2 minutes. Generously spoon sauce over fish fillets. Sprinkle fillets with paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
Calories 198.5 calories, Carbohydrate 1.7 g, Cholesterol 55.8 mg, Fat 12.5 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 16.6 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Sodium 714.9 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
Swai Fish Fillets are a versatile and delicious option for a healthy meal, and they can be easily cooked in a variety of ways. Here are some of our favorite recipes for Swai Fish Fillets:
- Seasoned Swai Fish Fillet Recipe: This recipe is simple and flavorful, and it can be easily tailored to your taste. Season the fillets with your favorite spices, and then bake or grill them.
- Tomato Basil Swai Fish Fillet Recipe: This recipe is a bit more complex, but it’s worth the effort. The tomato basil sauce is a great complement to the Swai Fish Fillets, and it can be served over pasta or rice.
- Lemony Swai Fish Fillet Recipe: This recipe is light and refreshing, and it’s perfect for a summer meal. The lemon juice and zest add a bright flavor to the Swai Fish Fillets, and they’re a perfect match for a side of steamed vegetables.
- Herb-Crusted Swai Fish Fillet Recipe: This recipe is a bit more time-consuming, but it’s well worth the effort. The herb-crusted Swai Fish Fillets are tender and flavorful, and they make a great main course.
- Spicy Swai Fish Fillet Recipe: This recipe is perfect for those who like a little bit of heat. The Swai Fish Fillets are coated in a spicy batter and then fried until they’re golden and crispy. Serve them with a side of rice or potatoes, and enjoy!
When it comes to storing seafood, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- First, seafood should always be stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Second, seafood should be wrapped tightly in plastic wrap or placed in a airtight container to prevent freezer burn.
- Third, when thawing seafood, make sure to do so in the refrigerator and never at room temperature.
- Lastly, cooked seafood can be stored in the fridge for up to three days.
By following these simple tips, you can make sure your seafood is fresh and delicious for weeks to come!
The recipe for Seasoned Swai Fish Fillet is a great way to enjoy a healthy and delicious meal. This recipe is perfect for those who are looking for an easy and healthy way to cook fish. The recipe is also great for those who are looking for a quick and easy meal that is packed with flavor.