If you’re a fan of flavorful, juicy burgers, then you’ll love this recipe for Trader Joe’s Chili Lime Chicken Burgers. These burgers are keto-friendly and packed with protein and healthy fats. The chili lime flavor is perfect for summer grilling and will leave your taste buds wanting more. So fire up the grill, and get ready to enjoy a delicious, healthy burger that the whole family will love.
Provided by: SmallRecipe.com
Categories: Main Meal
1 lb ground chicken
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder (remove for low FODMAP)
1/4 tsp sea salt
zest of 1 lime
juice of 1 lime
- Mix all ingredients into a large bowl. Using hands (wet if needed), form into four balls. Flatten onto a parchment lined plate or baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 or grill for 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
Toppings of your choice:
Assuming you would like a list of various possible toppings for chili lime chicken burgers:
- Pico de gallo
- Sliced avocado
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Patties and more
Tips for making Chili Lime Chicken Burgers ahead of time:
- Integrate the ground chicken, environment-friendly onions, red bell pepper, cilantro, garlic, salt, red pepper flakes, and also lime juice in a bowl. Forming right into 4 equal sized patties.
- Flash freeze the burgers in a solitary layer on a baking sheet.
When they’re frozen, include an item of parchment paper between each patty and move them to a secured fridge freezer bag. Get rid of as much air as feasible, seal, and also classify the bag with the day.
- Finally, when it’s time to prepare, thaw the hamburgers in the refrigerator and also cook according to the recipe directions.
Storage and reheat:
- To store your burgers, place them in an airtight container in the fridge. They’ll keep for up to 3 days.
- To reheat, simply place your burger on a plate and microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through.
The Trader Joe’s Chili Lime Chicken Burgers Recipe is a great way to add some spice to your life. These burgers are easy to make and can be a great addition to any party or gathering. So, next time you’re looking for something new to try, give this recipe a shot.