Follow our Vito Iacopelli Pizza Dough Recipe to make the best pizza dough at home.
Provided by: SmallRecipe.com
Total time: 1020 minutes
Prep time: 840 minutes
Cook time: 180 minutes
|300 gm Manitoba Flour|
|200 gm 00 Flour|
|300 gm Water|
|20 gm Salt|
- Get a large bowl and add all the poolish
- Add the Manitoba flour and 00 flour to the bowl.
- Start pouring water little by little to combine poolish and flour
- Once all the water is added the dough will get very wet.
- Now dump your dough over a clean flat surface and start kneading.
- Stop after the dough has become shaggy.
- Cover the dough using a little oil. Then let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Gently get the dough out of the flat surface. Start to shape it into a bowl.
- Brush the dough with oil and cover the dough using a damp towel. Let it wait for at least an hour.
- Finally, your dough is ready to cut into 200-250 gram pieces.
- Gently shape the small cuts into a ball.
- Place your dough ball in a baking tray. But please keep all the balls apart from each other.
- Use plastic wrap to cover the dough balls and let them sit for 2 hours.
- Finally, you are ready to make your Vito Iacopelli Pizza.
Calories 30 kcal, Carbohydrate 58 g, Protein 11 g, Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Sodium 1305 mg, Fiber 4 g, UnsaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 serving