VORTEX PLUS – SKINNY FRIES – INSTANT POT RECIPES
Provided by: Chop Secrets
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 – 4 Servings
|1 lb russet potatoes (peeled or peeled)|
|2 tsp olive oil|
|Salt to taste|
- Cut the potatoes into 1/4 inch sticks using a mandolin slicer. Rinse the cut potatoes thoroughly and then soak in cold water for at least 10 minutes.
- Drain the cut potatoes and dry thoroughly with a kitchen towel.
- In a large bowl, toss cut potatoes with the oil, then load them into the rotisserie basket and attach the lid.
- Place the drip pan in the bottom of the cooking chamber. Use the rotisserie fetch tool to lift the basket into the cooking chamber, using the red rotisserie release lever to secure the basket and close the oven door. Using the display panel, touch AIRFRY, then adjust the temperature to 380 degrees and the time to 20 minutes. Touch START.and then ROTATE,.
- Check the fries beginning at 17 minutes and remove when golden.
- Add salt to taste and serve hot.