LOUISIANA RUB WINGSTOP RECIPE
This Louisiana rub Wingstop-style emits a smoky and warm spice to yield a tasty and tender chicken that’s baked for a healthier rendition.
Provided by: Steve
Total time: 1 hours
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
|1 tsp smoked paprika|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|1⁄4 tsp dried oregano|
|½ tsp ( to taste) kosher salt|
|1⁄4 tsp freshly ground black pepper|
|½ tsp cayenne pepper|
|½ tsp chili powder|
|½ tsp cumin|
|1½ tsp packed brown sugar|
|2 lbs chicken wings|
|1 tbsp vegetable oil|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and set it aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all dry rub ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl, add chicken wings. Drizzle with vegetable oil, and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the dry rub mixture and massage it into the chicken wings using the hands. Make sure to coat the wings evenly.
- Place the seasoned chicken wings on the baking sheet. Arrange them in a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until fully cooked and crispy. Remove from the oven and serve with favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
ServingSize 8.00 , Sugar 0.00
How do you make chicken wings with a dry rub?
Whisk together all dry rub ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Add chicken wings to a large bowl. Drizzle with vegetable oil and toss to coat. Add the dry rub mixture to the chicken and massage it into the wings. Place the wings onto a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
What is the Louisiana rub at Wingstop?
Wingstop calls the Louisiana Rub a “crispy dry rub with some Deep South Cajun love”. You’ll call it your go-to seasoning for wing night! This medium-heat spice mix is super easy to prepare and will load up your wings with a ton of flavor. Pair it with a creamy Wingstop Ranch dipping sauce and it’s a party hit!
Can you use Louisiana dry rub on frozen wings?
Cajun-inspired dry rub gives them a ton of flavor and makes them spicy and so earthy. These baked chicken wings are seriously good, you won’t miss the deep fryer! You can use Wingstop Louisiana dry rub on fresh or frozen chicken wings. The recipe is customizable, feel free to tailor it to your personal preference.
How do you make Louisiana rub?
This Louisiana rub recipe is a great all purpose seasoning inspired by the addicting wings from Wingstop. Add all spice ingredients to a small bowl or mason jar. Mix until well combined. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil. Top with an oven safe wire rack (I use my cookie cooling rack).